The Church of Saint Mary was rebuilt in 1856 to designs by the architect S.B. Gabriel of Bristol. The West tower is from the 13th and 15th centuries.
Daphne Smith & David Akerman
|1st Sunday||9:30am||Holy Communion|
|3rd Sunday||6:00pm||Village Celebration (occasional)|
|4th Sunday||Team Service||See “Our News” for details|
|5th Sunday||Cluster Service||See “Our News” for details|
We mark many of the rural services and festivals in West Kington. Details can be found in the Bybrook News